Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The smell of change

Hey, so I'm in Prague enjoying a much needed day off. I don't have much time on the tubes, and it's super slow so I can't upload photos, but it's enough to say that both the rides into Dresden and into the Czech Republic (along the Elbe River) were absolutely spectacular! 2 countries down, 9 to go.

I am experiencing so many new things on this trip - I've never been this: hungry, tired, dirty, stinky, bruised, exhausted, or frustrated. That being said, I've also never been so lucky as to experience riding long distances across foreign countries with a large extended family! So far there have been low lows and high highs, and I'm excited for what the next 6 weeks have to offer us.

Tomorrow we are on the road again, and since the internet situation is a constant unknown, if you're feeling like you need more updates, the Global Agents Blog is a great place to check up on us: http://www.globalafc.org/blog/blog/

Also, Chris has cut a video together that you can check out from week 1 (week 2 to follow soon): http://blip.tv/file/2319029

Much love from the Czech Republic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment